North Central Florida Media Group, home of K-Country and Wind-FM, fosters a culture of mentorship, collaboration, teamwork and professional growth. We respect our employees, empower them and treat all members of the team with fairness.
93.7 K-Country and 92.5/95.5 Wind-FM have been prolific radio stations for over a quarter of a century. In addition to our radio stations, we produce concerts and events as well as a variety of Digital marketing opportunities.
If you are ambitious, detail oriented and quick to learn software applications, we invite you to join North Central Florida Media Group as a Sales Coordinator. Our Sales Coordinator will be extremely organized with a high attention to detail and a sense of urgency in your workflow.
- Liaison of communication between sales teams and operations.
- Enter sales and production orders in respective software platforms.
- At the direction of the Sales Manager, contact home-based businesses and non-profit exhibitors for events such as our Outdoor Expo, Pet Expo, Ladies Night Out and others.
- Assist the Sales Manager with client booth logistics/communication.
- Gather exhibitor space requirements and follow up with salespeople for display, logos, organization names, Facebook and website links.
- Follow up with salespeople to gather commercials and materials from clients, and coordinate with Digital Director.
- Pull invoices for AE’s.
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Assist with set up and staffing of events.
- Maintain records and set reminds for production/billing deadlines and/or contract expirations.
- 1+ years of administrative or customer service experience.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Teams).
- Valid Florida Drivers’ License, good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline (business, advertising or marketing).
Send Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com