North Central Florida Media Group, home of K-Country and Wind-FM, is where B2B sales professionals will feel valued, respected and appreciated. We foster a culture of mentorship, collaboration, teamwork and professional growth. We respect our salespeople, empower them and treat all members of the team with fairness. Our sales staff rarely turns over.
If you are ambitious and driven to succeed, we should talk about being an Account Manager for North Central Florida Media Group. Our Account Managers offer innovative radio and digital media marketing solutions to businesses in North Central Florida. Our capabilities include an array of on-air, online and onsite event opportunities unmatched by any other companies in the region.
93.7 K-Country and 92.5/95.5 Wind-FM have been prolific radio stations for over a quarter of a century. We offer excellent platforms to create leads and help businesses grow. We produce concerts and events that provide opportunities for consumers and businesses to engage in person.
Our Advertising Account Managers are energetic, passionate professionals driven to succeed and love to solve marketing challenges for local businesses.
We foster a collaborative environment and provide the highest industry income with uncapped earning potential.
- Identify and engage with new and existing clients to understand their business objectives and create integrated marketing campaigns that produce results.
- Generate new business opportunities to achieve sales goals.
- Create and present customized sales presentations/proposals and close business.
- Be open to learn and continue to learn about sales process and ever-evolving capabilities through on-going training.
- 1+ years of B2B sales/support or marketing experience.
- Ability to develop new business and achieve individual sales goals.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Teams).
- Valid Florida Drivers’ License, good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (business, advertising or marketing).
- Solid understanding of marketing principles and applications in business.
- Experience selling marketing solutions via Digital and Social platforms.