If you are ambitious and driven to succeed, you can earn a big income as an Account Manager for North Central Florida Media Group. Our Account Managers offer innovative digital media and radio advertising solutions in North Central Florida. Our radio stations – 93.7 K-Country and 92.5/95.5 Wind-FM – have been prolific radio stations for a quarter of a century. They also have very strong Social Media footprints, websites and email capabilities for businesses.
Our Advertising Account Managers represent the most reputable brands in North Central Florida. Our digital product offerings allow us to reach targeted audiences using geo-fencing, Targeted Display advertising, retargeting, video pre-roll and online lead-generating promotions. We hire energetic, passionate professionals driven to succeed who love to solve marketing problems.
At NCFM our Account Managers enjoy a collaborative and fast-paced sales environment, the highest industry income with uncapped earning potential, and recognition for your outstanding performance.
- Identify and engage with new and existing clients to understand their business objectives and create multi-media marketing campaigns to produce results.
- Generate new business opportunities to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Create and present customized sales presentations/proposals and close business.
- Be open to learn and continue to learn about sales process including new, ever-evolving capabilities through on-going training.
- 1+ years of advertising sales/support or marketing experience.
- Ability to develop new business and achieve individual sales goals.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams).
- Valid Florida Drivers’ License, good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative environment.
BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (business, advertising or marketing).
Solid understanding of marketing principals and applications in business.
Experience selling marketing solutions via Digital and Social platforms.
Please send cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com